Grandma Putt's Vinegar and 101 Problem Solvers
2,500 Super Solutions for Your Home, Health, and Garden
Cure a migraine with cayenne pepper? Save hundreds of $$$ on a/c bills with aluminum
foil? Stop carpal tunnel syndrome with a pair of old socks? ABSOLUTELY! My Grandma
Putt's problem-solving abilities were legendary; why, she could fix just about anything
from a leaky faucet to a throbbing headache to bug-infested tomato plants! And I've
packed thousands of her super-smart secrets into this great new book.
You'll find simple solutions to produce better results than high-priced chemical
cleaners, fancy cosmetics, and costly cures that pack your supermarket's shelves.
You'll discover how to:
- Ditch an itchy bug bite with an egg carton and vinegar
- Sluggish septic? Save thousands of $$ with brown sugar
- Take off 20 years in only 20 minutes with a wonderful watermelon facial
- Make stainless steel sparkle with flour
- Whip up a dynamite weed killer — with Brussels sprouts
And much, much more! No matter where you need help—from cleaning your home
and improving your health to energizing your cooking, entertaining the kids, and
even creating a gorgeous yard and garden—this book's got you covered. So get
ready to become a local legend—your own neighborhood's practical problem solver—with
a little help from my Grandma Putt's tips, tricks, and tonics! Hardcover, 384 pages,
Plus, a FREE Gift!
Don’t You Dare Throw it Out!
Are you up to your ears in junk? Well, hang on to your hats, folks, because here's
301 ways to reuse all those dust collectors. Get ready for some handy hints and
terrific tips that'll give your trash a whole new lease on life including:
- Tired of those old tires? They're great in the garden!
- Here's a suitable carrying case for your tools (or toys).
- The hose knows—a great use for an old garden hose.
- Don't throw that dryer lint out—put it to blazin' good use.
- Magnificent home decorations right under your nose.
- And much, much more!