It Pays to be Cheap!
1,973 of the Niftiest, Swiftiest, and Thriftiest Secrets on Earth
for Spendin’ Less and Savin’ More!
Now you can make yourself at least $3,795 richer—each and every year—while
livin’ like you’ve always wanted to! Just try the amazing
secrets for spendin’ less and savin’ more that I’ve
crammed into my latest and greatest book. As my Grandma Putt used to say,
“A buck saved is a buck earned,” and by using these terrific
tips, you’ll soon be rolling in the dough. In It Pays to
you’ll find ways to save:
On BIG Stuff:
- Fly for FREE (just like flight attendants), without working for the airlines!
- Fancy duds at 50% less than retail!
- Bon appetit—delicious, gourmet meals…on the house!
And even on the SMALL Stuff:
- Free vet care.
- Fantastic furniture deals—a great price and free delivery.
- Replace your floor? No way! It’ll last forever with this secret recipe.
- Iron your clothes faster, easier, and with half the energy!
- Don’t cry over ink stains. Wipe ‘em out with a little milk!
- Forget pricey spas—try this 69¢ moisturizer for the softest skin around.
And what’s more, you can do all this while living like a KING
! Never have
more priceless, dollar savin’, dollar stretchin’ secrets been
shoehorned into one giant book. Secrets like:
- A 49¢ stain buster that’ll wipe stains out of a month’s worth of laundry.
- The Dollar Bill Fridge Test that can save you $20 a month.
- 10% off of your weekly grocery bills—it couldn’t be easier!
- Making a $50 automatic plant watering system—for pennies.
- Fantastic spa secrets—found right in your kitchen!
You’ll even learn about the world’s greatest giveaways: free tickets, food, clothes—even
vacations—and more! So, if you’d like a lot of extra green in
your pocket (and who wouldn’t?), this book is just what you’re
looking for. Live rich, and spend smart…the fast, fun, and easy Jerry
Baker way. Hardcover, 384 pages, ©2002.
a FREE Gift!
165 Fast, Fun & FREE Offers to
Make You Healthier, Wealthier & Wiser
It’s amazing the
kind of great stuff you can get for absolutely zip, nada, nothing. And,
in this Booklet, you’ll discover over 100 extra freebies—stuff
I just couldn’t fit in It Pays to Be Cheap!