Let the Jelly Roll—All Summer Long!
Discover 5 healthy ways to use petroleum jelly.
Fancy lotions filled with exotic ingredients are fine and dandy moisturizers for
your skin and body. But honestly? You can’t beat good old tried-and-true petroleum
jelly to keep your skin looking its best. You’ll get the same or better results
at a fraction of the cost. And on top of that, it’s been used to treat everything
from chapped lips to untamed eyebrows. Here’s how:
- Blisters develop because your feet are either too sweaty or too dry. If the skin
on your feet is very dry, smooth a thin film of petroleum jelly over your dogs before
donning your socks and shoes.
- Keep a tube of petroleum jelly on hand to moisturize chapped lips.
- Apply a generous layer of petroleum jelly to the skin around a cold sore to prevent
cracks or bleeding. Smear it on once or twice a day and keep applying it until the
cold sore is gone.
- Ease pierced earrings into your lobes by putting a little petroleum jelly on the
posts before inserting them.
- Dab a little petroleum jelly on wayward eyebrows to keep ‘em in line all day long.
Learn more healing ways to use petroleum jelly (and 160 other common supermarket
products) in my Supermarket Super Remedies
book—FREE for 21 days! You’ll
unleash the magic in ordinary items you can find in any supermarket and get yourself
back on the road to happy, healthy, trouble-free living!