This Booklet is yours FREE when you order the Homemade Health book.
Looking (and feeling) good doesn't have to take a lot of time, money, or effort. No ma'am, natural beauty is something anyone can have with the right diet, proper exercise, and a little TLC. And the solutions to most common beauty problems--dry skin, frizzy hair, bad breath, and brittle nails--are as close at hand as your kitchen cabinet, bathroom medicine chest, or backyard garden.
In this book, you'll discover hundreds of tips and tricks that'll get you looking good and enjoying every minute of it. From the top of your head to the tips of your toes, you'll find fun, fast, and easy ways to:
- Erase age spots with a soothing buttermilk facial
- Eliminate eye bags with a potato patty compress
- Ditch dandruff by popping open an ice-cold beer
- Fight nail fungus with Vicks VapoRub®
- Soothe sunburn with cool, creamy yogurt
- Zap zits with oil-clearing egg whites
Plus much, much more! There's loads of D-I-Y Solutions using ordinary foods like oatmeal, horseradish, and tea, and lots of Terrific Tonics that are a cinch to whip up, yet work better than those fancy (and expensive) spa treatments. So say "goodbye" to blotchy skin, bad hair days, and morning breath, and "hello" to a brand new you that looks good and feels better than ever!