Are you longing for a gorgeous yard, but don’t want to spend hours every week taking care of it? Or maybe you love nothing better than puttering around in your garden—but like most folks these days, your hectic schedule barely allows time to eat meals and brush your teeth, let alone weed a veggie patch. Well, whichever category you fall into, you’ve come to the right place! With Jerry Baker’s super solutions, quick fixes, and terrific tonics, even the most impatient gardener can have a glorious green scene with a minimum of time, effort, and expense.
For more than a half century, Jerry has been spreading the quick and easy gardening gospel to solve all kinds of growing problems, ranging from languishing lawns to tasteless tomatoes. And in this all-new version of his best-selling classic, he shares more of his—and his Grandma Putt’s—time-tested wisdom. But that’s not all! He also clues you in on the latest and greatest discoveries to help you get the yard and garden of your dreams, whether your paradise sprawls across a three-acre parcel or perches on a big-city balcony.
This book is jam-packed with tons of timely tips that will help you:
- Tickle your toes in the most gorgeous grass in town
- Liven up your lovely landscape with terrific trees and shrubs
- Enjoy a show-stopping parade of fabulous, fragrant flowers
- Harvest a bounty of flavorful fruits and vegetables
- Add spice to your life (and banish pests) with heroic herbs
Plus much, much more! As you’ll soon discover, life in the green lane can be faster, easier—and more fun—than ever before.
Plus, a FREE Gift!
124 of the Best Gardening Secrets on Earth!
This all-new booklet is packed to the petals with the most eye-popping, jaw-dropping, show-stopping secrets ever to hit your garden. From lawns and flowers to your favorite potted plants, there's a little something for everyone, including:
- Cantainer garden trick—makes giant planters light as feathers.
- Block the shock—tender transplants will thrive if you follow the "rule of four."
- Solar power—terrific tile trick keeps new plants cozy and warm.